Hiring urgently now: Management Accountant
We are looking for an experienced individual, preferably with CA qualification. Salary package is 6 lakhs per annum. Let me know if you need further details.
Reporting to: CEO
Location: Based at our HQ in N. Lincolnshire
Contract Type: Permanent
• Responsible for financial operations and bookkeeping including accounts payable, accounts
receivable, sales invoicing, VAT returns
• Responsible for monthly management accounts preparation and reporting.
• Take responsibility for credit control function and invoice chasing.
• Management of payroll, budgeting and forecasting, reviewing operating costs.
• Creating, overseeing and reporting on sales commission structures
• Manage all bank reconciliations
• Manage invoice factoring and trade financing facility with financial institutions.
• Prepare weekly / monthly cash flow, manage working capital facilities for the routine
• Supervise and own all Month-end procedures including variance analysis between scenarios
(actuals, Plan, Forecast…)
• Maintain Asset Register
• Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and
strengthen internal controls and management
• Dealing with supplier and customer account queries
• Ensure company compliance with regards to UK and international legislation and changes.
• Monitoring pricing strategies across the business
• Performing duties of the Company Secretary
• Implementing risk management and monitoring across the business
• Undertaking financial administration and internal audits
• Negotiating and obtaining finance for major projects
• Bachelor’s degree with relevant finance qualification (CIMA/ACA/ACCA)
• Minimum experience of 5 years and applied knowledge of Accounting and/or Financial
• Understanding of wholesale, brick & mortar retail & online revenue streams is advantageous
• Great attention to detail, able to produce written and numerical reports.
• Complete understanding of the business’s financial requirements and systems.
• Experienced in establishing and tracking KPI’s for internal investments and business
• Strong IT skills with experience of Microsoft Office including Excel, Xero.
• Strong oral and written communication.
• A proactive and energetic personality with can do attitude and high degree of flexibility and
able to adapt quickly.
Dial : +91 9677897205
Send resume: email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org