Java Full Stack Developer (C2C) : Hiring urgently now
Client: Viacom CBS, California, LA (April 2021 – Present).
Full Stack Java Developer
● Developed the single-page application following Agile Scrum, participated in daily standups, sprint reviews,
Kickoffs, and used Jira for project management.
● Involved in Software Development Life Cycle for gathering requirements, Analyzing, Designing, Developing,
and Testing applications using Agile methodology.
● The application is built in Micro Service Oriented Architecture using MEAN 4+ (Mongo, Express Angular
8.0 and Node) stack and developed Single Page Applications (SPA).
● Developed multiple Angular 11.0 components that are compatible with the latest versions of typescript, angular
● Created dynamic schema design through NoSQL MongoDB by writing rich queries and achieved data in a
collection to be distributed across multiple systems for horizontal scalability as data volumes increase through
● Implemented Java11 features like Lambda expressions, Streams, filters, pipelines, Optional Interfaces, etc.
● Hands-on experience using ODM frameworks to connect asynchronous environments with Mongoose
Connector and Cassandra Node Driver.
● Worked with KAFKA Zookeeper for managing the cluster with broker/cluster technology.
● Designed the user interface screen and its functionality as per user requirements and developed RESTful Web
services in Mule ESB based on Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
● Used different transformers, exception handling, testing & Security of Mulesoft ESB endpoint through OAuth.
● Designed and developed efficient user Interaction screens using HTML5, CSS3-SASS, and Twitter Bootstrap
CSS framework and media queries to create responsive web pages.
● Configured JBOSS Application server and used Oracle database with Hibernate ORM framework and used the
functionalities of Hibernate's second-level EHCache.
Environment: Java, Angular 11.0, J2EE, Git, Spring Boot, Hibernate, Core Java, Rest, Web Services, CSS, Eclipse RCP
SASS, WSDL, JIRA, JMS, PostgreSQL, AWS, Spring Cloud, Spring batch, PCF, Apache JMeter, jQuery, JUnit, Docker,
Client: Charter Communication, Denver, Colorado (Oct 2019 – Mar 2021).
Full Stack Java Developer
● Made use of React JS to build Bootstrap components for responsive UI objects and linked with API data to view
and render the virtual DOM dynamically.
● Responsible for the overall layout design and prototype using React JS with Redux library, jQuery UI, and
CSS/Less and HTML5.
● Implemented Node JS as a server-side proxy for an event-driven, non-blocking I/O model to make the
application lightweight and efficient.
● Extensively worked in writing minimal code in building re-usable forms with their validations using REACT
with Redux Architecture.
● Good knowledge of Lambda expressions, Time APIs, and Java 8 core features
● Define requirements and specifications for Development using Oracle R12, Oracle Forms, Oracle Reports and
● Implemented Spring Boot to create a CRUD back-end for our React-frontend application.
● Worked with Jenkins Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (CI/CD).
● Experience in Docker Engine and Docker Machine environment, to deploy the micro services-oriented
environments for scalable applications.
● Optimized cleaning up of session-level Data Structure's shared across different open tabs when data is
flushed/committed from one of the tabs.
● Implemented Struts encouraging application architectures based on the Model View Controller (MVC) design
pattern and Struts 2 framework for front-end development and presentation logic.
● Apply focused development changes across oracle databases and see the changes applied through the life cycle of
environments and testing into production via internal deployment tool.
● JUnit is implemented along with Mokito to perform unit testing on our RESTful web application.
● DevOps role converting existing AWS infrastructure to Server-less architecture (AWS Lambda, Kinesis)
deployed via CloudFormation.
● Dockerized Spring Boot application to Pivotal Cloud Foundry PAAS (Platform as a service).
● Performed Unit testing on ReactJS applications using Karma and Jasmine tools and worked with the Gulp tool to
● Worked with container-based application deployments using Docker with Kubernetes.
● Experience integrating the internal security model into new projects with Spring Batch, Spring Microservices
and Spring Boot, Pivotal Cloud Foundry, and Netflix Eureka.
● Performed Unit testing on applications using tools Mocha to test Reactjs and Chai for Node.js.
● Experience in integration testing tools like Selenium Web Driver, Cucumber (Behaviour Driven Development
Mongoose Connector, Mongo DB, REST administrations, Docker, Mocha, Jasmine, Karma, Gulp, SSO Authentication,
WebPack, Kubernetes, Selenium, Maven and Jenkins. GIT, Jenkins, AWS Services, Elastic Cloud Compute (EC2).
Thanks and Regards,
Revanth, Benchsales Recruiter
Dial : +91 9677897205
Send resume: email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org