should Transcribe Medical Reports, Summaries and Medical Documents from the Recorded Messages from Health Care Providers or Hospitals.
• familiarity with Proper Grammar, Spelling and Sentence Structure as Well as Medical Jargon and Abbreviations for Accuracy.
• must Be Able to Work with Transcription Tool that Can Include Speech Recognition Equipment, Word Processing, and Computer Software
• maintain Strict Adherence to Patient Confidentiality According to Provider Standards
• review Transcription Documents for Quality Assurance and Precision to Spot and Correct Any Errors that Could Impact Patient Care and Medical Liability
• create Templates and Enter Data Into Electronic Health Record (ehr) Systems for Updated Record Keeping and Archives
• decide Which Information Should Be Included or Excluded in Reports.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com