HR Executive : Urgently hiring now
- Fresh / Exp. : Experience 3 to 5 years
- Qualification : Master’s Degree MBA or equivalent
- Skills : Recruitment, Employee management, Payroll, PF, ESI, Onboarding & Exit process.
- Location : Coimbatore
- Full/Part time : Full Time
- Salary range : 2.5 to 4 LPA
- · Master’s Degree MBA or equivalent.
- · Should have 3 to 5 years of experience in HR.
- · Experience and knowledge of HR best practices, performance appraisal systems and statutory compliance.
- · Excellent communication (Oral and written)
· Should have handled statutory compliance in previous organization
- · Should be energetic and solution oriented.
- · Strong negotiation and convincing skills
- · Proficient with MS Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.).
- Responsible for handling End to End Recruitment starting from sourcing candidates from job portals and other resources, scheduling interviews, salary negotiation and follow -up till joining.
· Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data (Leave, Permission details, etc).
- · Ensure compliance of statutory requirements. Follow and implement company policies, procedures, and documentation as recommended by the management.
- · Coordinate, monitor and evaluate training program’s effectiveness and report on them.
- · Assist in managing appraisals, promotions, increments and performance management cycle.
- · Handle onboarding and exit formalities including full & final settlement for existing employees.
- · Track attendance and maintain leave records.
- · Perform other miscellaneous duties as required by the management for the smooth functioning of the operations.
Senior HR Executive
Dial : +91 9677897205
Send resume: email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org