Email us your resume
firstname.lastname@example.org | We call back you soon
- Develop custom/application specific components
- Manage centralised application state management
- Intergrate with backend API’s (i.e. REST or GraphQL)
- Translate wireframe designs into UI
- Effectively use ORM libraries
- Effectively use database caching using Redis
- Handle in-realtime push notifications
- Create database migration
- Design backward compatible API (REST or GraphQL) following a versioning scheme
- Follow company standard coding style
- Follow best s/w engineering practices
- Effectively use code versioning tools (i.e. GIT)
- Active participation in issue tracker
- Use standard refactoring methods to keep in a maintainable state
- Coordinate with team and management to meet project goal
- Strong analytical skills for effective problem solving
- Strong knowledge of frontend frameworks – Angular/React/Vue.js
- Well versed with test driven development
- Experience in responsive UI design
- Strong knowledge in Node.js framework (Express.js) to develop Rest or GraphQL API.
- Strong experience with backend database schema design and working with technologies such as MySQL, PostgreSQL, Sqlite, etc.
- Knowledge with using 3rd party APIs (e.g. Facebook, Twitter and Google APIs etc).
- Familiarity with usage of GraphQL.
- Knowledge of Python and other languages.
- Knowledge of visualization with D3.js.
- Canvas and SVG animation.
- Desirable knowledge with maps (e.g. Google, Leaflet etc.) and charts (Chartist, Chart.js etc)
If this is interesting for you then please share your resume while applying. Also, please feel free to reach out in case of any queries at email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org