Mechanical Design Engineer (Creo, Solid Works, AutoDesk Inventor) : Hiring urgently now
Mechanical design engineer worked on design & development of automotive related projects,
experienced in 3D modelling / Sheet metal / Weldments / Manufacturing drawings / Casting
• Good knowledge in automotive domain.
• Good knowledge of manufacturing processes.
• Good knowledge of modelling methodology and best practices using Autodesk
• Good in developing engineering mechanical concepts
• Strong interpersonal, client communication and analytical skills
• Good in team interaction and communication
• Good at problem solving, creativity, clear communication, and presentation
• Ability to be self-motivated, work independently & co-ordinate with team.
• Good knowledge in GD&T is added advantage.
•3-5 years of technical experience in automotive projects.
• Good understanding of technical, engineering drawings standards.
• Strong in using multiple CAD software knowledge / work experience is added advantage
• 3-5 years of Hands-on experience in 3D modelling / Sheet metal / Weldments / Casting and
Manufacturing drawing using Autodesk Inventor.
• Strong knowledge of SolidWorks / CREO / Solid Edge is added advantage
• Good knowledge in using PLM software is added advantage
• Good Knowledge in client communications & presentations using MS teams / GoToMeeting
/ Skype etc.,
Education Qualification: Candidate should be B.E/B. Tech in Mechanical or Diploma in Tool & Die
Pragathish D |Human Resource
Dial : +91 9677897205
Send resume: email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org